So, just wrapped up 'Of Boyfriends Past'. I had originally said that there were 8 but there were actually 6...the other two must have been imaginary. Anyhow, I've gotten a pretty good response from them, probably because many have been there before. We've been jerks, people have been jerks to us, the time and place have been wrong, one person liked the other more than that person liked them, physical chemistry but no friendship, more friendship than chemistry, etc. Since the comics were written from my perspective, they were obviously my interpretation of what happened; I'm sure some of my ex's might have seen them differently. Some of the relationships deserved 8 panels, while others were more complicated and definitely deserved more than that, but I stuck to my initial guidelines. I think that all of my relationships were learning experiences and had to happen to get to where I am today. This project helped me realize that.
Now on to other things...
No comments:
Post a Comment