Hey All-
I'll be posting a one page comic each week for the next 6 weeks about a different relationship (or quasi-relationship) I've had since high school. Why the hell would you wanna do that, you say? Well here are my reasons:
-I wanna pay tribute to one of my comic book heroes, Jeffrey Brown. Each of his early comics, such as Clumsy, deal with a different relationship of his, and it's interesting to see the progression of them as well as the patterns when comparing books.
- I thought it would be a fun challenge to try to sum up a relationship in 8 panels. Of course they are more complicated than 8 panels, but I chose important chronological events or random things that stuck out to me from the specific relationship.
-It is interesting for me to learn more about the patterns that I've had throughout my "dating career". Drawing and writing these I've learned a lot of new things about myself.
The rules:
1) 8 panels. No exceptions.
2) No physical likenesses (other than myself), just symbols. And NO names.
3) Get current boyfriend's approval...Check :)
No comments:
Post a Comment